Simple white bread that you'll be making every week. Perfect for sandwiches piled high with the best cold cuts.
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup boiling water, hot
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, or bread flour, plus more for kneading
- Place flour, yeast, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Set aside. Heat milk and water in a small saucepan until hot to touch (do...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic