Simple Stir Fry Vegetables that is perfect to have on its own or as a side dish. This recipe is one of the easies way to make sure you get your 5 a day.
- 500 g mix vegetable of your choice (see above )
- 1 tbs corn flour (mixed with 2 tbs cold water)
- 3 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs Soy Sauce
- pinch sugar
- pinch ground white pepper
- 150 ml water
- Firstly blanch your vegetables by dropping it into a pot of boiling water. Bring it back to the boil for 1 minutes, then drain and rinse...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky