This simple chicken and veggies dinner is done all on one sheet, no mess, easy clean up. Its quick, moist, nutritious and satisfying.
- 6 thin sliced boneless chicken cutlets
- 1 bunch asparagus (trimmed)
- 3 small zucchini (large chop)
- 2 baby eggplant (large chop or 1 small)
- 1 medium red onion (large chop)
- 1 medium red pepper (large chop)
- 1 8 oz jar roasted peppers (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash and cut up the vegetables. Place parchment paper on the baking sheet. Arrange the chicken in the...
- Get the full instructions at Real You Nutrition