These hearty sausage rolls are made healthier with ground turkey and are perfect appetizers for your next party.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (thawed according to package directions)
- 8 oz bulk ground turkey sausage (I used Jennie-O)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 egg (beaten, divided)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Lightly dust your work surface with flour. Unfold...
- Get the full instructions at Sweet and Savory Breads