Simple Salmon Salsa | A quick way to transform a boring piece of salmon into an al fresco masterpiece worthy of any Mediterranean restaurant!
- 2 fillets salmon
- 1 packet green beans (Dwarf beans used here)
- 1 handful salad (per person)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cucumber chopped
- 7 small tomatoes or vine tomatoes
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- himilayan salt
- butter or olive oil for salmon
- In a frying pan heat your butter or olive oil and place your salmon fillets in the pan to cook, skin side down. Leave on a low heat so...
- Get the full instructions at The Recipe Bible | Low Sugar recipes for all ocassions