A quick and easy salad that makes meal.
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Roma tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 small onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 zucchini thinly sliced
- 1and 1/2 cups arugula chopped (or spinach or lettuce or kale or parsley etc.)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese devided
- 1/4 cup dried basil
- First you put the shrimp in a microwave friendly bowl and set it on defrost. In the couple of minutes it takes for that to happen get out...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks