Bring your favorite seafood restaurant experience to your table with this deliciously simple recipe for shrimp, tomato and spinach pasta!
- 1 Box Pasta noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 15 oz cans Diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 Bag Shrimp (frozen, peeled and devained)
- 1 cup Spinach (frozen)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large saute pan, combine diced tomatoes and garlic. Bring to a boil. Add butter to tomatoes and let it dissolve into the sauce. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.