Shrimp, Rice and Peas done all in one pot.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium size onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup rice (regular rice not minute rice)
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth (I use bullion powder to make the broth)
- 12-14 large shrimp (peeled and deveined )
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (plus a little for garnish)
- Put a saucepan on at medium and add the olive oil. Chop up the onion and add it to the pan. Salt, pepper and a little garlic powder. Mix...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks