Shrimp sautéed in white wine with lemon slices and capers.
- 1 pound large or jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/3 1 pound box pasta (of your choice)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 fresh lemon (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon capers (drained)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped (or 1 tablespoon of pre-chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes (or 2 of chopped fresh)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (save a pinch for serving)
- Put a skillet on at medium high and add the butter. While the butter melts slice up the lemon and add the slices to the pan. Give the...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks