Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice: a healthy version of a Chinese take-out favorite! Ready in minutes and you don’t have to feel any guilt about fried rice again!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1 pound bag cauliflower rice, fresh or frozen
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil, swirling to coat the pan. Add shrimp and cook for 3-5 minutes until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic