Shrimp Burgers are sure to be a hit. Lots of fresh flavors with a little kick.
- 1 1/4 pounds shrimp, peeled, tailed & deveined
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 leek, white part only, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced celery heart
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, or parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeño, red or green
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- olive oil, or vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- Pat your shrimp dry with a couple layers of paper towels. Using a sharp knife, cut the shrimp into small chunks, just larger than...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic