Shrimp Avocado Toast have a little bit of spice and a whole lot of flavor. So great!
- 1/2 medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 1 teaspoon sriracha chili sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 8 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed, day-old is best
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- chopped scallions
- sesame seeds
- In the bowl of a food processor, puree shrimp with egg. Add butter, Sriracha, salt, black pepper and avocado. Pulse until the butter has...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments