Shrimp avocado salad with watermelon is so light and refreshing, you'll be eating it all summer. Plus it's on the table in less than 20 minutes — what could be better?
- 5 ounces jumbo raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups watermelon
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, thinly sliced
- sea salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 tablespoon jalapeno tabasco sauce
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Toss the shrimp with the oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Grill until opaque and pink, about 1...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic