This shredded beef is full of flavor and is perfection in tacos, enchiladas, burritos, taco salads and more. It is a super easy recipe, just add the ingredients and hours later is falls apart and is ready to go.
- 3 lbs. chuck roast
- 1 small bay leaf
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup dried or dehydrated onion
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 10 slices pickled jalapeños or banana peppers
- 1 chopped tomato (or 1/2 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes)
- Place roast in deep dutch oven roasting pan, in a crock pot or in an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker. Add the remaining ingredients...
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni