Shoepeg Corn Dish is extra creamy because it includes cream cheese and cheddar cheese. It gets the kick from jalapenos and pimientos. This wonderful side dish is perfect for any kind of holiday gathering. Gluten free.
- 2 11-oz. cans shoepeg corn (drained )
- 2 tbsp. pimienos
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and finely diced)
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup half-and-half (or milk)
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (cubed)
- sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- In a saucepan combine half-and-half or milk, butter and cream cheese over low heat. Do not cook—just melt the cheese. Fold in the corn,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen