Sheet Pan Roasted Shrimp and Summer Vegetables will be a delicious way to get dinner on your table quick. Who doesn’t like a one- pan clean up?
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- juice from one lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 ears corn, cleaned
- 2 cups mini pepper, (or sliced peppers)
- 2 medium zucchini squashes, or summer squash, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus extra to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. In a small bowl, add the shrimp, lime juice, seasoning and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic