An easy weeknight dinner, this one sheet pan honey garlic lemon chicken with veggies will be loved by the entire family. So quick and easy to prep, and clean up is a cinch!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- zest of one lemon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a large bowl. Pour half the sauce into a shallow dish and coat the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic