Sheet Pan Citrus Rock Shrimp Fajitas is a light meal that gets baked in the oven. So easy for a weeknight!
- 1 pound rock shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienne sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, julienne sliced
- 1/2 red onion, julienne sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1/2 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/2 lime, zested and juiced
- 20 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix the rock shrimp, julienne sliced bell peppers and onions, and garlic together. Pour olive oil on top,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments