Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos - make a full tray of nachos for the whole family in minutes. Customize it to what your family likes, and get a dinner on the table, your family will love super fast!
- 13 ounces <a href="/recipes/homemade-tortilla-chips-recipe/">tortilla chips</a>
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 3-4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onions
- jalapeño, sliced
- black olives
- diced tomatoes
- fresh cilantro
- sour cream
- <a href="/recipes/chipotle-guacamole-recipe/">guacamole</a>
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken to the pan, and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned. Sprinkle...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic