Spice up dinner with a simple but flavorful Sheet Pan Chicken and Squash dinner recipe! A delicious and easy meal to make with very few dishes to be cleaned up after dinner.
- 1 whole chicken, separated into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning, divided
- 4 yellow squashes, sliced
- 4 zucchini squashes, sliced
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. While oven preheats, rinse and pat dry the chicken pieces. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle one...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic