Delicious whole grain cereal bread made in the breadmaker. Nice and fluffy texture rather than heavy and dense due to the use of vital wheat gluten.
- 1 2/3 cup hot water
- 3 tbsp. powdered milk
- 2 tbsp. canola oil (can use Crisco shortening)
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 3/4 cup dry seven grain cereal
- 1 1/4 tsp. bread machine yeast
- 4 tsp. vital wheat gluten
- Measure ingredients into bread canister in order listed. Set for whole wheat setting. Mine takes 4 hours 10 minutes. Allow bread to cool...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen