Sesame Cookie Balls are actually deep-fried cookie balls rolled in sesame seeds. They are golden in colour as pumpkin paste is added to enrich the colour. Sesame cookie balls are crunchy on the outside and pillowy soft on the inside. Not only are they delicious and ridiculously addictive, they are super easy and quick to make too.
- 1 egg room temperature
- 30 gram margarine/butter melted
- 100 gram pumpkin paste
- 120 gram Self-raising flour sifted
- 100 gram all-purpose flour sifted
- 80 gram icing sugar sifted
- 1/2 cup white sesame seeds toasted
- 3 cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- First, prepare all ingredients needed to make the sesame cookie balls. Sift all the DRY ingredients and set aside for use later. Then in...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew