- My Recipes Boxes
- Semiya payasam
Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
- 1/4 cup vermicelli (short cut or cut into one inch pieces ( semiya))
- 1 tsp chickpea flour ((besan))
- 2 cups full cream milk / plant based milks
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
- 7-10 strands saffron
- 2 tbsp unrefined sugar
- 7-10 cashewnuts (roasted)
- Remove 2-3 tbsp of milk and soak the saffron strands In a heavy bottom pan, add the ghee and gently roast the vermicelli When golden...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 people
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: