Seasoned Oyster Crackers will be the snack that disappears quickly! Great with cocktails at your next party.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, finely minced
- 4 cups oyster crackers, heaping (9 ounce bag)
- 1/2 cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 250°F. In a medium saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine butter, olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper. Heat...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments