These delicious seafood skewers are great on the BBQ or chargrilled in the kitchen - whatever the weather!
- 16 raw king prawns
- 8 scallops
- 12 baby squid
- 1 small salmon fillet cut into small chunks
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil good quality
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 1 yellow pepper cut into chunks
- 1 courgette sliced length ways
- 1 red onion cut into quarters
- 1 aubergine sliced into rounds
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 160°C / 140°C fan / gas mark 3. If using wooden skewers, soak them in cold water whilst preparing everything else....
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers