These spectacular cookies start with a copycat recipe of Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies than substitute white chocolate chips and sea salt caramel chips for luscious, decadent, rich flavor. Perfect for tailgating parties or Christmas Cookie Exchanges!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) )
- 1/2 cup granulted sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract ((no imitation vanilla flavoring) )
- 3 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 12 oz. pkg. salted caramel chips (or sea salt caramel chips)
- 12 oz. pkg. white chocolate chips ((not vanilla chips))
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an electric...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen