These brownies are unbelievably rich, decadent and heavenly. Chocolate and caramel is a marriage made in heaven! They're perfect for tailgating or office parties, potlucks, or summer holiday fun.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) )
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract ((no imitation vanilla flavoring)
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 12 oz. bag sea salt caramel chips ((also called salted caramel chips))
- 12 oz. bag chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an electric...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen