A moist, cakey gluten-free cornbread. This savoury bread is delicious served with butter!
- 2/3 cup Sorghum Flour
- 1/3 cup Tapioca Starch
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour Gluten Free
- 3/4 tsp Xantham Gum
- 1 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1-1/4 tsp Salt
- 2-1/2 tbsp Raw Sugar
- 2 tsp Fresh Thyme Finely Chopped
- 3/4 cup Corn Kernels (May be frozen, just not stuck together)
- 1-1/4 cups Milk
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (Melted and slightly cooled.)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 9-inch glass or metal baking dish. In a large bowl, whick together the flour, xantham gum, cornmeal,...
- Get the full instructions at Kelsey's Kreative Korner