Fabulous appetizer bread cutting sourdough bread in strips and placing cheese, green onions and poppy seeds in the cuts. Savory Party Bread has amazing taste and can be served as an appetizer or dinner bread.
- 1 unsliced round loaf sourdough bread (1 lb.)
- 1 lb. Monterey Jack cheese, sliced or shredded (or use 8-oz. Monterey Jack, and 8-oz. Pepper Jack cheese)
- 1/2 cup real unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tbsp. poppy seeds
- Cut the bread lengthwise and crosswise without cutting through the bottom crust. Insert cheese between cuts. Combine butter, onions and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen