Meatloaf is a comfort food and there are many ways to make it. This is my version.
- 3 Pounds Ground Beef
- 3 packettes Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 Cup Oatmeal
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Chili Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/16 teaspoon Tobasco Sauce ((Just a dash or two))
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 Cup 1 % Milk
- 4 Slices American Cheese (or 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheedar)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease large casserole dish or large bread pan. In large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese until...
- Get the full instructions at MarieAlline.com – My Personal Website with Recipes & Other Good Things