- My Recipes Boxes
- Sautéed Sesame Asparagus
Sautéed Sesame Asparagus
Redstone Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Redstone Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Redstone Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Redstone Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
- 1 lb Fresh Asparagus (washed, trimmed)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add asparagus and blanch for about 3 minutes. Pull the asparagus out using tongs and...
- Get the full instructions at Redstone Olive Oil
Rate This Recipe!
- Redstone Olive Oil
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 people