Sauteed Chicken with Honey Balsamic Sauce is quick and easy and gluten free. Great for a busy weeknight.
- 1 tbsp. butter or a little more if you like
- salt and pepper
- 3-4 chicken tenders or 2 small breasts butterflied
- 1/2 small onion cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch dried parsley or chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- First heat up a skillet with about a tbsp. of olive oil. Salt and pepper one side of the chicken pieces. Put them in the pan seasoned...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks