Delicious gluten free soup recipe with sausage, [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/08/11/fried-potatoes/" target="_blank" title="fried potatoes"]fried potatoes[/url], sauteed veggies, corn and cream and seasoned with rubbed sage and thyme.
- 2 cups mild pork sausage (cooked and drained)
- 2 cup seasoned fried potatoes
- 1 cup sautéed onions (mushrooms)
- frozen corn
- 1/2 gallon half-and-half
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. rubbed sage (not ground)
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten free all-purpose flour
- Place everything but flour and water in a stock pot and heat over medium heat until heated through – maybe 30 minutes or so. Mix flour...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen