These amazing croissants are filled with sausage, cream cheese, bell peppers and onions. They're easy to make and are terrific to serve for a holiday or company breakfast.
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage (mild 1 egg white Poppy seeds)
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms (sliced (optional))
- 1 large egg white
- poppy seeds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry sausage and drain grease. Add bell pepper, onion and mushrooms if using. Sauté until almost...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen