Savory stuffing recipe with apples, sausage, celery and onions.
- 1 lb. Jimmy Dean’s mild bulk pork sausage
- 1 whopper-size white onion
- 4 small Gala apples (diced)
- 1/4 cup fresh torn parsley
- 1 tbsp. rubbed sage
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 loaf Ezekiel sprouted grains multi-grain bread
- 4 cups turkey broth
- Remove turkey neck and giblets from turkey and place in a large stock pot. Fill with water and sprinkle heavily with salt and pepper....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen