Sausage and Kale Soup is an easy and nourishing make ahead meal. Make on Sunday and enjoy all week long!
- 14 ounces mild italian chicken sausage, or mild italian turkey sausage, crumbled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 8 cups chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving, optional
- Brown the sausage in a large soup pot set over medium heat. Transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon, leaving any grease behind. Add the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic