This amazing breakfast casserole is great for holiday breakfasts and tastes like eating [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2013/04/08/sausage-gravy-and-biscuits/" target="_blank" title="sausage gravy and biscuits"]sausage gravy over biscuits[/url] but in casserole form!
- 1 1/2 containers Pillsbury Buttermilk Grands, Jr. refrigerated biscuits (18 total ounces)
- 1 lb. mild pork sausage (cooked and drained)
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2.75-oz. pkg. Pioneer sausage-flavored peppered gravy mix
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cut biscuits in fourths. Place in the bottom of a greased 9x13” baking dish. Crumble cooked sausage over top. Sprinkle cheddar cheese...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen