Sandwich de Mezcla is the perfect party food! Filled with a tangy spread made with ham, cheese and pimiento. These Puerto Rican sandwiches are a tasty snack!
- 3/4 cup cheese dip, (1/2 jar)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar pimientos, (4 ounces)
- 1 12 ounce can luncheon meat, cubed
- 3 pounds white sandwich bread
- Add the cheese dip, cream cheese, pimiento (save the juice) and luncheon meat to a blender or food processor. Blend until everything is...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic