This amazing samoa cookie pie will fill the Girl Scout cookie void that the end of the season brings. It tastes just like them in an easier pie form!
- cooking spray (as needed)
- 1 stick butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (divided)
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 10 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 and liberally spray a 9 inch pie plate with the cookie spray. Then combine the melted butter, egg, sugar,...
- Get the full instructions at Jeanie and Lulu's Kitchen