Salted Peanut Butterscotch Caramel Corn Bark is the sweet, salty, and totally perfect snack that's so easy to make. Thirty minutes...
- 24 ounces white chocolate almond bark
- 1 9.5 ounce can salted peanuts, divided
- 2/3 cup toffee chips
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips, divided
- 1 6 ounce box caramel corn, or fiddle faddle
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the white chocolate almond bark. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic