Salted Caramel Fudge is a truly decadent treat. The caramel and salt are a beautiful pairing.
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 25 marshmallows, regular size
- 11 1/2 ounces milk chocolate chips, 1 package
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 package
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 11 oz bag caramel bits, or about 2 cups caramels
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, milk, vanilla, butter and espresso powder. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments