Have you ever noticed that Mexican Salsa Verde & Indian coriander chutney are so similar? Salsa Verde Chutney is a herby, spicy & creamy dip. I am adapting the Mexican Salsa Verde in Indian Green chutney style. Have fun dipping your chips and tacos in it or use it as a salad dressing. Namaste & Hola together!
- 2 cups coriander leaves (or Cilantro leaves)
- 1/2 - 1 cups Mint leaves
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 - 1/2 Tomatillos (chopped)
- 1-2 slices onion
- 1 green chili
- 1 Jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Yogurt (full or low-fat)
- 1 tea spoon cumin (roasted (or use Cumin powder))
- 1 lemon
- Salt as needed
- In a pan, dry roast the garlic cloves, onion slices and tomatillo slices on low to medium heat. Let it cool. Pluck the mint leaves. Rinse...
- Get the full instructions at Honey Buzzard