These amazing tarts are filled with beautiful white flesh peaches, cinnamon and almond extract for incredibly delicious and spectacular flavor. Rustic Peach Galette is the perfect dessert for company as everyone always loves this scrumptious, fruity dessert.
- 1 recipe double crust plain pastry (or homemade pie crust )
- 4 cups fresh peaches (sliced, peeled)
- 1/2 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter (sliced in very thin strips)
- 2 to 3 tbsp. milk
- 2 to 3 tbsp. sugar
- Grease a large 15x26” cookie sheet (with edges). Roll out the pastry to two circles, each about 10-12 inches in diameter. Gently place...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen