These are a family staple at Christmas but are good anytime of the year.
- 1 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 2 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar (sifted)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Cup Walnuts (or Pecans, finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Prepare cookie pan with parchment paper. In large mixing bowl cream butter, 1/2 Cup powdered sugar and vanilla....
- Get the full instructions at MarieAlline.com – My Personal Website with Recipes & Other Good Things