Rosemary Bread with roasted garlic - perfectly savory with a hint of sweet from this lovely herb. You'll love it for sandwiches or simply devouring with extra virgin olive oil.
- 5 heads garlic
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme, fresh
- 5 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons instant yeast
- 3 cups water
- 5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon yellow whole grain corn meal
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Have ready a long sheet of aluminum foil big enough to envelope 5 heads of garlic. Leaving the garlic heads...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic