Rosemary olive oil bread is the perfect side for any dinner. It's also great with some cheese and wine.
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast, (one package)
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt, large grain, to top the loaf (optional)
- Add dry ingredients; salt, Italian seasoning, ground black pepper, dried rosemary, bread flour, granulated sugar and active dry yeast, to...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic