This succulent and amazing chicken entree is accompanied by sweet potatoes, green beans and onions and flavored with a spectacular garlic butter sauce with parsley and rosemary. Great one-dish meal for company.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter ((1 stick))
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic from a jar (or about 10-12 cloves garlic, minced)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 whole roasting chicken ((5-6 pounds))
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled and cut down into slices)
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. green beans (tips removed)
- 1 medium onion (sliced and separated into rings)
- Melt butter in microwave. Add rosemary, parsley, garlic, salt & pepper. Set aside. Place chicken in a roasting pan. Place the sweet...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen