This hearty dish is so tasty that your family won't even notice there is no meat filled with tasty vegetables and you can even add a drop of white wine to make it more of a treat.
- A small knob of butter
- Any root vegetables e.g. Potatoes (carrots, parsnips, swede etc.)
- 1 onion (white or red)
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 tbsp of a chopped wintery herb (a combination of rosemary and sage works well.#)
- Half a glass of white wine. (optional)
- 175 ml of vegetable stock.
- Some grated Parmesan to finish.
- salt and pepper
- reheat oven to 200°C/390°F/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 5. Take a medium size, ovenproof dish and rub some of the butter inside to prevent the...
- Get the full instructions at Snapshots and Snippets