Rocky Road Brownies combine all of the love of rocky road ice cream and put it into a brownie. Chocolate, marshmallows, and almonds--yum!
- 2/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso granules
- 3/4 cup roasted almonds, roasted and divided
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 8-by-8-inch square pan with parchment that overlaps on each side of the pan. Spray the parchment paper...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic