Rocky road bars are the great for any impromptu get together! Pile them high on a plate for a night around the pool for a dessert kids and adults will both love.
- 1 box dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 10 ounce bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic